We operate a full-service general aviation maintenance facility offering airframe/powerplant/avionics systems maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification for all reciprocating engine and light turbine powered aircraft. We also offer 14CFR Part 91.411 and 91.413 IFR aircraft certification services under our 14CFR Part 145 Repair Station (Certificate Number 3JIR719M) certificate. Located at Tappahannock-Essex County Airport (KXSA), we are central to the Eastern Virginia, Southern Maryland, and Washington, D.C. areas. Bring your plane to us for maintenance and we can provide a shuttle service to and from your home airport. An airport courtesy car is normally available for short trips into town for lunch while we are working on your aircraft.
Services are provided for:
- All light civil aircraft
- Engines (Recip. & Light Turbo:Lycoming, Continental, Franklin, Rotax, Pratt & Whitney
Our services include:
- Airframe inspection, maintenance, repair and modification
- AD requirements for Janitrol heater pressure decay test
- Engine maintenance, replacement and repair
- Lowest shop rates in the area
- Certified A&P and IA
- AO emergency services available
- Factory Certified Independent Rotax Maintenance Technician (IRMT)
- Aircraft interior replacement / upgrade
Our team has experience updating interiors of aircraft. This project involved repairing and replacing interior carpet, seat covers, and other upholstery.