Atkinson Aeronautics & Technology is a Service Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business which is ISO 9001:2015/AS9110C Certified, offering a broad range of technical services and aviation operations. We specialize in Aviation, Electro Magnetic Spectrum Operations (EMSO), Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, Intelligence, and Cyber Security. Founded in 2007, we support our customers with a broad spectrum of system engineering, acquisition, logistics, and program management expertise. We have multiple contracts involving requirements definition, technology solution identification, maturation and transition planning, system development and integration, operations, and sustainment. Our former military and government personnel provide analysis and solution development regarding a number of weapons systems. These efforts include procurement upgrade and sustainment of platforms, manned and unmanned aviation system operations in National Airspace and maritime environments, weapons systems upgrades and integration, ISR application, aircraft operations, maintenance, and upgrades, and security support to Navy, Marine Corps, non-DoD government agencies, and academia.
Our Core Values
Customer success is the metric of our own success
Provide services at a fair cost to the customer
Establish relationships with partnering companies with common goals and build a mutually rewarding business base
Make responsiveness and accuracy a cornerstone of what we do
Be an equitable employer that fosters the professional goals of its employees
Be a respected member of the local business community
- 336411 – Aircraft Manufacturing
- 336413 – Other Aircraft Parts/Auxiliary Manufacturing
- 424690 – Other Chemical & Allied Products Merchant Wholesalers
- 481211 – Non-scheduled Chartered Passenger Air Transportation
- 481212 – Charter Air Freight Services
- 481219 – Air Charter Services
- 488190 – Other Support Activities for Air Transportation
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541370 – Surveying & Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific & Technology Consulting Services
- 541715 – Research & Development in the Physical, Engineering, & Life Sciences
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- 541922 – Aerial Photography
- 611430 – Professional Development Training
Chief Executive Officer
Executive Vice President
Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
Director of Maintenance
GSA Professional Services Schedule
Current Prime Contracts
Atkinson Aeronautics’ corporate headquarters is located in historic Fredericksburg, Virginia. We also have operations in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, Alabama, California, Texas, and Washington State.
Atkinson Aeronautics & Technology provides full-service aircraft maintenance. We conduct all types of inspections and repairs, and are a full-service avionics facility. We are a certified FAR Part 135 On Demand Air Carrier and Part 145 Certified Repair Station. Our ISO 9001/AS9100 Quality Management System ensures our work is done to the highest standard.
Atkinson Aeronautics and Technology provides subject matter experts to our customers to help solve complex programmatic issues. Our experts in Program Management, Logistics, and Engineering continue to provide our customers solutions to achieve their goals on time and within budget.